We can help you secure grant funds without the overhead of permanent staff. You might need advice on one proposal for a few hours, or you may take advantage of long-term funding strategy and implementation services. Before doing any work, we will get to know you, your situation, and your needs so that we can provide effective grant writing support.
The most successful proposals are tailored to your specific needs and the funding program goals. Successful grant writing therefore requires a lot of interaction. We work closely with you so that your proposals are yours, not ours.
Contact us to tell us about your needs, ask a question, or request a free initial grant writing consultation. We offer an array of grant writing services:
- Find a funding source. We can help identify high-priority funding sources from databases of thousands, quickly narrow the list, make recommendations, and make you aware of potential problems and pitfalls.
- Grant writing. We can take ownership of the proposal, from text generation to submission, or we can guide you through the process.
- Grant writing research & support. Support may include planning, advice, review, general guidance, online research to substantiate your case, or more, depending on your needs.
- Information and training. Want to improve your grant writing skills and learn more about any aspect of the grant writing and funding process? We offer customized seminars, live and over the web.
- TheGrantHopper. Help your clients find grants to fund your products or services while enhancing your reputation.TheGrantHopper is a personalized newsletter, branded with your company information, that provides grant information specifically for your industry.
Initial grant writing consultations and advice are always free. Contact us to ask us a question, tell us about your needs, or find out more about writing successful grant proposals.