Work with TheGrantHelpers.com
Qualities of a Grant Helper:
While based in East Central Illinois, we have associates ("Grant Helpers") from all over the United States who work collaboratively as part of our team. Grant Helpers tend to have a lot of initiative, work independently, and demonstrate the following:
- a commitment to getting to know clients well, meeting their particular needs, and building long-term relationships
- significant knowledge of grant development, program evaluation, project management, organizational development, and stakeholder management
- familiarity with education, municipality, not-for-profit, or other types of organizations we serve
- the ability to attract new clients
- comfort with social media
- the ability to write well
- dedication to the company's positive ethical values
How We Work
We work with skilled individuals who apply our established practices to generate winning proposals, long-term clients, and many referrals. Grant Helpers' hours are flexible, and Grant Helpers are expected to exercise good judgment in ensuring that company standards are met in all their work.
If you think TheGrantHelpers.com would be a good fit for you, please fill out the form to the right or e-mail Tammi Hughes at email@example.com.